Sunday, November 10, 2013

What Do You Want To See?

I indicated when I started writing that this was supposed to be writing about food experiments.  But I haven't done any experiments yet.  I'm just documenting what I make, and I'm cool with that.

I don't know what to make that is of interest?  Keep doing what I'm doing?  (I mean, I will, but I can also do other things.)  I might be sewing a bit later today, so that will be added.  When I do it, if it ends up being a day other than today.

I eat vegetarian.  I don't have to post solely vegetarian things.  I make meat things for other people.  Now I will post a bunch of pictures of food I made.  Let me know if you want to know more about any of these things, and I can do a blog about them.

Homemade Cheez-its

Spinach and chick pea curry

Honestly, this was a mistake, but a good one.
Couscous with apricots, cherries, scallions, and pine nuts.  I meant to use quinoa.

French onion soup (not veg.)

Whole wheat oatmeal bread

Step one of roasted tomato sauce

Roasted tomato sauce

Peppermint chip ice cream

Brined roast chicken with aromatics

Stuffed mushroom caps

Toffee cashew brittle

Tofu scramble

What say you, readers?  Anything strike your fancies?

No comments:

Post a Comment